Cover reveal: Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King

July 6, 2017

We’re thrilled to reveal our gloriously animated cover for Stephen King and Owen King’s spectacular collaboration, Sleeping Beauties. It arrives September 26th in Hardback, Trade Paperback, eBook and Audio and is available to pre-order now.

In Sleeping Beauties, Stephen King and Owen King tell the highest of high-stakes stories: what might happen if women disappeared from the world of men?

All around the world, something is happening to women when they fall asleep; they become shrouded in a cocoon-like gauze. If awakened, if the gauze wrapping their bodies is disturbed, the women become feral and spectacularly violent…

In the small town of Dooling, West Virginia, the virus is spreading through a women’s prison, affecting all the inmates except one. Soon, word spreads about the mysterious Evie, who seems able to sleep – and wake. Is she a medical anomaly or a demon to be slain?

The abandoned men, left to their increasingly primal devices, are fighting each other, while Dooling’s Sheriff, Lila Norcross, is just fighting to stay awake.

And the sleeping women are about to open their eyes to a new world altogether…

This cover was created by Vasava Studios.

10 responses to “Cover reveal: Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King”

1. Pegeen Thornton says:

Pre ordered months ago for my Nook.Cool cover on hard copy.

2. Martin Webb says:

Hope the story is as creepy as the cover. Have been looking forward to this book for months.

3. Rob Northam says:

pre-ordered mine as soon as heard, another masterpiece for my collection! has to be Hardback 1st print for me, else it won’t go right with the rest

4. Iris Coffin says:

Love the cover. Can’t wait for it to arrive.

5. Philip Whittingham says:

Cover is fabulous
    Bit of a change from King’s usual fronts, but acceptable
    Have to read the extract before deciding on the actual content though

6. Jan Falvey says:

So excited! Can’t wait.

7. Kandy Thome says:

I love this cover and can’t wait for the book. If only the cover could move like the one above. Reminds me of the Glow in the Dark cover from before. I used to have to turn it upside down on my nightstand because it was so bright.

8. This is a really nice cover, congratulations for the artwork! It is also intriguing to understand what the hell is going on !

9. I ordered mine through Amazon , Left Bank Books sponsor this. Looking forward to this so much.